13: Boundary Value Problems for Second Order Linear Equations
- Last updated
Save as PDF
In this chapter we discuss boundary value problems and eigenvalue problems for linear second order ordinary differential equations.
- 13.1: Boundary Value Problems
- This section discusses point two-point boundary value problems for linear second order ordinary differential equations.
- 13.1E: Boundary Value Problems (Exercises)
- 13.2: Sturm-Liouville Problems
- This section deals with generalizations of the eigenvalue problems considered in Section 11.1.
- 13.2E: Sturm-Liouville Problems (Exercises)
Thumbnail: Shows a region where a differential equation is valid and the associated boundary values. (CC BY-SA 3.0; Rex the first @ Wikipedia).