This course provides an introduction to calculus with exposure to applications in science, business, and economics. The main concepts covered are limits, derivatives, and integrals. Derivatives of exponential, logarithmic, trigonometric and inverse trigonometric functions are used to solve optimization, linear approximation, and related rates problems. Techniques of integration and applications are also introduced. Studying calculus will expose students to a variety of important mathematical ideas and help students develop their calculation, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
This class notes is currently under construction. Please be patient with me.
- No image availablePreface
- No image available0: Introduction
- No image available1: Limit and Continuity of Functions
- No image available2: Derivatives I
- No image available3: Derivatives II
- No image available4: Applications of derivative
- No image available5 Integral Calculus
- No image availableMock Exams (Celebration of Learning)
- No image availableCalculus Tables