An important computer skill you will utilize this quarter will be taking a screenshot and submitting it to Canvas. A screenshot is when you capture the image on your computer screen. Follow the directions below to practice, and submit a screenshot to fulfill this assignment.
For a PC Computer:
- Go to any web page.
- To take a picture, find the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard. Click it once.
- Open a Word document.
- Click CTRL-V or right-click and Paste
- Go to Save AS. Give your document a name. Save it on the Desktop.
- On the assignment page, click "Submit assignment."
- Browse for your file. Click "Upload."
Learn how to take screenshots on other devices here: http://www.take-a-screenshot.org/ (Links to an external site.)
On the tabs across the top, locate your kind of device. Follow the instructions for how to take a screenshot.