This Textmap guides students through the core concepts of calculus and helps them understand how those concepts apply to their lives and the world around them.
- 1: Functions and Graphs
- 2: Limits
- 3: Derivatives
- 4: Applications of Derivatives
- 5: Integration
- 6: Applications of Integration
- 7: Techniques of Integration
- 8: Introduction to Differential Equations
- 9: Sequences and Series
- 10: Power Series
- 11: Parametric Equations & Polar Coordinates
- 12: Vectors in Space
- 13: Vector-Valued Functions
- 14: Differentiation of Functions of Several Variables
- 15: Multiple Integration
- 16: Vector Calculus
- 17: Second-Order Differential Equations
Thumbnail: The graph of \(f(x)=e^x\) has a tangent line with slope 1 at \(x=0\).
Gilbert Strang (MIT) and Edwin “Jed” Herman (Harvey Mudd) with many contributing authors. This content by OpenStax is licensed with a CC-BY-SA-NC 4.0 license. Download for free at http://cnx.org.