Pick a real problem and try to solve it using the numeration system solving strategies from this module. Present the problem and the solution to the rest of the class. View the problems posted by your classmates and respond to at least two. Read the Numeration Application Directions for detailed directions.
Create a new thread in the Numeration Application forum in the Discussion Board to complete this assignment.
This assignment is required and worth up to 20 points.
|Grading Criteria ||Points Possible |
|The problem: |
- Is it a real-life problem?
- Is it challenging, not trivial?
- Is it a unique problem instead of a copy of a classmate’s posting?
|The strategies: |
- Are one or more general problem solving strategies used?
- Are the strategies correctly identified?
|The presentation: |
- Is the problem explained well?
- Are the problem solving strategies explained well?
- Are the appropriate terms used?
|Your responses: |
- Did you post at least two responses?
- Did you explain how the examples helped you better understand the math in this module?
- Did you ask questions for clarification or make suggestions on how to change or improve the original application posting or any other follow-up postings?
CC licensed content, Original