Linear algebra is the study of vectors and linear transformations.
- Supplemental Modules (Linear Algebra)
- Book: Linear Algebra (Waldron, Cherney, and Denton)
- Book: Linear Algebra (Schilling, Nachtergaele and Lankham)
- A First Course in Linear Algebra (Kuttler)
- Interactive Linear Algebra (Margalit and Rabinoff)
- Book: Matrix Analysis (Cox)
- Matrix Algebra with Computational Applications (Colbry)
- Fundamentals of Matrix Algebra (Hartman)
- Introduction to Matrix Algebra (Kaw)
Thumbnail: 3 planes intersect at a point. (CC BY-SA 4.0; Fred the Oyster).