- 5.1: Review of Linear Algebra
- In this discussion, we expect some familiarity with matrices. We will rely heavily on calculators and computers to work out the problems.
- 5.2: Homogeneous Systems of Differential Equations
- In this discussion we will investigate how to solve certain homogeneous systems of linear differential equations. We will also look at a sketch of the solutions.
- 5.3: Complex Eigenvalues
- In this discussion we will consider the case where eigenstates may be complex.
- 5.4: Theory of Systems of Differential Equations
- The theory of systems of linear differential equations resembles the theory of higher order differential equations. This discussion will adopt the following notation.
Contributors and Attributions
- Larry Green (Lake Tahoe Community College)