Skip to main content
- Last updated
Save as PDF
- 1.1: Functions and Function Notation
- 1.2: Domain and Range
- One of our main goals in mathematics is to model the real world with mathematical functions. In doing so, it is important to keep in mind the limitations of those models we create.
- 1.3: Rates of Change and Behavior of Graphs
- Since functions represent how an output quantity varies with an input quantity, it is natural to ask about the rate at which the values of the function are changing.
- 1.4: Composition of Functions
- 1.5: Transformation of Functions
- 1.6: Inverse Functions