A peer-review assignment enables students to comment on other student’s submitted assignments. Peer reviews allow communication between students and allows students to master the concepts of a course.
- Click the Assignments link.
- Locate and click the Assignment title.
- Click the name of the assigned peer whose work you will be reviewing.
- View the peer review. You must submit at least one comment to complete the peer review. If you want to submit annotations, click on the preview icon.
- Remember, when completing a peer review, students cannot see the teacher’s comments or their peer’s comments on the submission.
Submit a Peer Review