In this course, students will learn advanced methods of integration, partial differentiation, introduction to first and second-order linear differential equations and a variety of applications. The main concepts of multivariable calculus will also be introduced.
This document is currently under construction.
- No image availablePreface
- No image available1: Techniques of Integration
- No image available2: Applications of Integration
- No image available3 Introduction to Differential Equations
- No image available4 Parametric Equations and Polar Coordinates
- No image available5 Mulitvariable Calculus
- No image available6: Sequences and Series